10x24 Black Coated Binoculars Telescope for Backpacking Hiking Climbing
Special Price $18.99 Regular Price $36.99
Quickly gauge the distance with amazing accuracy.
Other Unbeatable Hot deals
- Fully coated optics (Blue film) for increased brightness.
- UV protection.
- Durable rubber armoring, absorbs shock while providing a safe grip.
- Fast central focusing.
- Reliable, fog-free performance.
- Best for outdoor activities, backpacking, hiking, climbing.
- Soft, fold down eyecups.
- Comes with a carrying pouch, neckstrap and lens cloth.
- Fashionable design and good-hand touching, convenience.
- Viewing the sun can cause permanent eye damage. Do not view the sun with this product or even with the naked eye.
How to set the focusing
- Close your right eye and sight an object with your left eye.
- Focus the binocular by rotating the center focus wheel until the image is sharp and clear.
- Open your right eye and close your left eye, rotate the right eyepiece until the object sighted is sharp and clear.
- Both sides (eyes) are now in focus and you will need to use only the center focus wheel to focus on the other object.
|Eye Lens Diameter||15mm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||24mm|
|Field of View||105m/ 1000m|
|Binoculars Measurement||147 x 93 x 38mm (standard); 125 x 93 x 74mm (compact)|
|Product Package Measurement||16cm x 5cm x 10cm|
What's in the box?
- 1 x Binoculars
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x Lens Cloth
- 1 x Neck Strap
- 1 x User manual
Write Your Own Review