3.5mm Male to Mic and 3.5mm Female Headphone Splitter Cable
Most new laptops and Ultrabooks come equipped with a single 3.5mm 4-position (4pin) audio port that supports both audio input and output. However, A great number of headsets on the market come equipped with two separate headphone and microphone connectors that are not compatible with this new configuration. Here is the solution with 3.5mm stereo audio cable that splits a single headphone jack into two, which allows the use of older audio accessories with newer computers.
- Turns a 3.5mm combo headphone/microphone port into one 3.5mm headphone jack and one 3.5mm microphone port.
- Allows the use of older audio accessories with newer computers.
- Lightweight, yet sturdy design that can easily be plugged in when required.
- Compact design for maximum portability. A great solution to have on hand in your laptop bag.
|Name||3.5mm Male to 2 Female Earphone Stereo Audio Splitter Cable|
|Features||Headphone / Mic Splitter Cable|
|Package Siz||10 x 5 x 3 cm|
- 5PCS ORICO 1M Reusable & Dividable Hook and Loop Cable TiesSpecial Price $4.74 Regular Price $6.99
- NITECORE i4 Smart Battery Charger 4 Slot Universal Battery Charger with LEDSpecial Price $19.74 Regular Price $24.99
- Bluetooth Wireless A2DP Audio Dongle Receiver with 3.5mm jackSpecial Price $9.99 Regular Price $18.99
- PISEN LE002+ Bluetooth Earphone - GoldSpecial Price $32.99 Regular Price $65.99
- Awei Y260 Portable Waterproof Mini Bluetooth Stereo Speaker with Linen ShellSpecial Price $14.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Wireless Doorbell Kit with 38 Polyphony SoundsSpecial Price $4.99 Regular Price $8.99