3.5mm Male to Mic and 3.5mm Female Headphone Splitter Cable
Most new laptops and Ultrabooks come equipped with a single 3.5mm 4-position (4pin) audio port that supports both audio input and output. However, A great number of headsets on the market come equipped with two separate headphone and microphone connectors that are not compatible with this new configuration. Here is the solution with 3.5mm stereo audio cable that splits a single headphone jack into two, which allows the use of older audio accessories with newer computers.
- Turns a 3.5mm combo headphone/microphone port into one 3.5mm headphone jack and one 3.5mm microphone port.
- Allows the use of older audio accessories with newer computers.
- Lightweight, yet sturdy design that can easily be plugged in when required.
- Compact design for maximum portability. A great solution to have on hand in your laptop bag.
|Name||3.5mm Male to 2 Female Earphone Stereo Audio Splitter Cable|
|Features||Headphone / Mic Splitter Cable|
|Package Siz||10 x 5 x 3 cm|
- UGREEN USB 2.0 Female to Micro USB Male OTG Round Cable 12cmAs low as $2.99 Regular Price $3.99
- USB 3.0 2. 5-Inch SATA HDD EnclosureSpecial Price $7.99 Regular Price $14.99
- 4 Ports USB Hub for Xbox OneSpecial Price $5.69 Regular Price $8.99
- X9 Magnetic Bluetooth 4.1 Headset Noise Canceling Sports HeadphonesAs low as $4.99 Regular Price $8.99
- Wireless Optical Mouse for Laptop Notebook – OrangeSpecial Price $4.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Vention H450HDF 5m Flat HDMI 1.4 CableSpecial Price $14.99 Regular Price $20.99