3-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Port
The USB 3.0 Gigabit Network Adapter turns a single super speed USB 3.0 host connection port into an RJ45 Gigabit network port as well as three additional USB 3.0 hub ports. It can be used to replace a failed network card or a wireless network with a faster Gigabit Ethernet network. The hub ports support USB 3.0 speeds of up to 5 Gbps, as well as fast charging for mobile devices.
- Turn a single USB 3.0 slot into a Gigabit network connection and 3 port USB 3.0 hub.
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab specifications.
- USB 3.0 provides super speed connectivity rates of up to 5Gbps of bandwidth.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
- Support 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet port.
- Compatible System: Mac OS, Windows 7/8/Vista.
Dimensions & Specifications
|USB interface||USB 3.0|
|Product Size||8cm x 5cm x 1.5cm|
|Package Size||12cm x 19cm x 2cm|
What's in the box?
- 1 x 3-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Port