4-in-1 Digital Infrared Ear/Forehead Baby Thermometer
- DT-8806 Baby Thermometer Non Contact Infrared Body ThermometerSpecial Price $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
- Multifunction Pedometer Calorie Step CounterSpecial Price $1.99 Regular Price $2.99
- Multifunction Pedometer Step Calorie CounterSpecial Price $2.99 Regular Price $5.99
- Digital LCD Electronic Pill Box with Alarm TimerSpecial Price $4.99 Regular Price $8.99
- Digital IR Infrared Ear Thermometer Body Temperature GaugeSpecial Price $13.99 Regular Price $26.99
- Ear Thermometer Digital Infrared Baby ThermometerSpecial Price $12.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Water Resistant LCD Digital Infant Baby Temperature Nipple ThermometerSpecial Price $4.99 Regular Price $8.99
Baby Infrared thermometers are an essential piece of home medical equipment for parents. This 4-in-1 Infrared Thermometer reads baby's temperature in 1 second with your baby's ear or forehead, and works excellent for sleeping babies, as it is fast and comparatively non-contact. It beeps when the temperature reading is finalizes. This unit also features room and food temperature measurement as well as a build-in clock. It shuts off automatically when not in use and measures in both Centigrade and Fahrenheit way.
- Large LCD digital display.
- Beeper Function.
- Suitable for baby or adult's body temperature measurement.
- Infrared technology delivers safely and accurately temperature reading.
- 4-in-1 multi-function. Digital measures ear, forehead, room and clock setting.
- Memory function: every time using, the last temperature would be shown.
- Fever alarm: A different beep sound would be made when a fever happen.
- Hygiene. Easily wipe clean without probe covers.
- Fast & Accurate. Accurate temperature reading within 3 seconds.
- Easy to use. One button keypad operated only and shuts off automatically after 1 Minute of Inactivity.
- Read in both Centigrade and Fahrenheit way.
- Fever check and low battery indication.
- Green backlight devised for measurements in poor light conditions.
What's a fever?
- General speaking, the body temperature for a healthy baby is range around 97°to 100.4°Fahrenheit ( 36°to 38°Celsius). A fever would be any temperature that reaches to 100.4°F or above.
- If your baby is under 3 months and with a fever symptom you should call his pediatrician immediately.
- Even if your baby's fever isn't that high, but he is not acting like himself, call his pediatrician immediately.
|Temperature Range||(body): 32°C ~ 42.9°C / 89.6°F ~ 109.2°F; (Object): 0°C ~ 100°C / 32°F ~ 212°F|
|Operating Conditions||(body): 10.0°C ~ 40.0°C /50.0°F ~ 104.0°F, Rh≤80%|
|; (Object)||0°C ~ 50.0°C / 32°F ~ 12.0°F，Bh≤80%|
|Storage Conditions||﹣25.5°C ~ 50.0°C /﹣13.0°F ~ 131.0°F, Rh≤95%|
|Min Scale||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Accuracy||(body) ±0.2°C/0.4°F; (object) ±2.0°C /35.6°F|
|Battery||Lithium Battery (CR2032)|
|Battery Life||Approx 4000 takes|
|Product Size||11.5 x 3.5cm x 2.5cm|
|Package Size||15cm x 11.5cm x 5cm|
|Package||General post pack|
What's in the box?
- 1 x Digital Infrared Thermometer.
- 1 x English user manual.
- 1 x Stand.