8-Port USB KVM Switch with USB 2.0 Sharing
- 70W Automatic Laptop AdapterAs low as $14.99 Regular Price $29.99
- 19.5V 3.9A 90W Sony Laptop AdapterAs low as $7.99 Regular Price $15.99
- 19V 3.16A 70W Samsung Laptop AdapterAs low as $6.99 Regular Price $13.99
- 150Mbps Wireless AP/RouterAs low as $14.99 Regular Price $29.99
- 15V 1.2A 18W Asus Laptop AdapterAs low as $8.99 Regular Price $17.99
The 8-Port USB KVM Switch allows you to share a single keyboard, mouse and monitor between up to eight computers. It comes with a remote port selector and features with push-button interface for quick and easy switching. The USB 2.0 sharing feature allows the user to access USB devices such as cameras and flash memory drives without having to plug them directly into the remote computer. The USB KVM Switch supports high-quality video resolution of up to 1920 x 1440. This 8-Port KVM Switch is perfect for your server room or any other multi-computer environment.
8-Port KVM Switch
Let you share a monitor, keyboard and mouse with up to eight computers, saving space on your desk and reducing equipment clutter.
USB and VGA Support
The KVM Switch works with computers that feature standard USB connections for input devices and VGA for display output.
VGA resolution of up to 1920 x 1440 is supported, making this a great solution even for large displays.
Comes with Remote Port Selector
Remote Port Selector provides a simple and quick method of selecting computers. This allows the KVM Switch to be hidden from sight, while the remote port selector can be placed conveniently on the desktop.
Support Push-Button Switching
The switch allows you to change computers via push-buttons. This allows you to easily change from one computer to the other.
Connected computers can be controlled through independent switching of KVM, USB peripherals. All connected devices can be switched to any one of the computer sources.
Simply connect the cables to the computers, no software or drivers required.
- Centralized access of multiple computers into one PC.
- USB2.0 sharing feature allows using USB devices, which would not be possible with conventional KVM devices.
- USB flash drives or cameras can be accessed without having to plug them into a remote computer.
- Suitable solution for medical or industrial fields, where it may not be practical or safe to have one or more computers in the vicinity.
- Suitable for server collocation, digital signage, education, airports, dealer rooms, control rooms, shopping centers, hotels / resorts, KVM switches, etc.
|Type||USB KVM Switch|
|Max Computer Connections||8|
|PC Connections||8 x USB, 8 x VGA Monitor|
|Video Resolution||1920 x 1440|
|Port Selection||Push-Button, Remote Port Selector|
|Host Connectors||3 x USB A 2.0 Female, 9 x VGA (15Pin, High Density D-Sub) Female, 8 x USB 2.0 Type B|
|OS Compatibility||Computer with USB and VGA Interfaces, USB Keyboard, USB Mouse, VGA Monitor|
|Unit Dimension||43L x 14W x 5H cm|
|Package Included||1 x 8-Port KVM Switch, , 1 x Instruction Manual|
|Package Size||48L x 18W x 9H cm|