ADATA XPG Z1 DDR4 2400MHz 8G RAM Memory Module for Desktop
Compared to DDR3, the ADATA XPG Z1 DDR4 2400 Memory Module comes with lower operating voltage of just 1.2V, which will reduce 20% power consumption for improved speed.
The ADATA XPG Z1 high performance, high powered memory module for desktop computers. Upgrading memory in your PC is one of the easiest and most cost effective ways to boost your PC’s performance particularly if it experiencing lagging. The ADATA XPG Z1 features a high speed 2400MHz and transfer bandwidth of up to 22.4GBps. The new improved addition of thermal conductive technology (TCT) allows for superior heat dissipation.
- Operating voltage decreases from 1.5V to 1.2V compared to DDR3.
- 20% reduction of power consumption than DDR3.
- High speed up to 2400MHz and transfer bandwidth up to 22.4GBps.
- Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT) for fabulous heat dissipation.
- High-quality 10-layer black PCB with 2oz copper for superior stability and cooling performance.
- Supports Intel's next-generation Core i7 Haswell-E HEDT (high-end desktop) processor and X99 platform requirements.
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 (extreme memory profile), plug & play.
- Lead-free and ROHS Compliant.
|Name||ADATA XPG Z1 DDR4 2400 Memory Module|
|Type||288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM|
|Speed||DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)|
|Product Size||133.2 x 42.65 x 7.5mm|
|Package Contents||1 x ADATA XPG Z1 DDR4 2400 Memory Module|