ANET A2-12864 Large Aluminium Metal 3D Printer with LCD Display
The ANET A2 features a well-established metal frame for increased durability and rigidity, providing improved prints with higher precision. The A2 is capable of printing a diverse range of filaments including ABS, PLA, and HIPS, allowing you to use the right printing material for whatever project you're working on. With 220 x 220 x 220mm printing volume, the large 3D printer enables you to bring your big ideas into reality. Part placement is intuitive and straightforward, and the board comes pre-labeled with all you'll need to know. And this printer can be controlled via Repetier-Host or a GCODE file and a micro-USB card.
- This 3D printer is capable of creating any figure imaginable with stunning precision.
- Works with a variety of filaments including PLA, ABS, HIPS, Wood and PVA filament.
- Printing volume of 220 x 220 x 220mm and printing precision of 0.01 to 0.04mm.
- High-end print nozzle enables you to print with the temperature reaching up to a maximum of 250 degrees centigrade.
- The aluminum print bed plate is 200mm X 200mm in size for the X-Axis and Y-Axis print area.
- The aluminum printing surface further enhances its performance and significantly increase your overall user experience.
- Supports all the major operating systems including Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10, Linux, and Mac OS.
- A great and affordable way to enjoy 3D printing, ideal for designers, hobbyists, artists, and more.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ONE: The only difference between A2-12864 and A2-2004 is that this A2-12864 comes with knob control panel while the A2-2004 comes with button control panel.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TWO: The 3D printer will be sent in the form of spare parts. You need to install before using.
|Name||ANET A2 3D Printer kit|
|Positioning Accuracy||Z 0.004mm, X & Y 0.012mm|
|Print Precision||0.1-0.4 mm|
|MAX Printing Speed||100 mm/s|
|Build Size||220 x 220 x 220mm|
|Printing Color||Single color – Single Head|
|Extruder Diameter||0.4mm (customized 0.3mm/0.2mm)|
|Recommended Extruder Temperature||210°C (the maximum can be set to 260°C)|
|Heating Plate Temperature||60-120°C (when in a 25°C environment – no drafts)|
|Best Ambient Temperature||≥25°C|
|Power Requirements||220V, 250W, 50Hz, 0.89A (110-V switchable)|
|Connection||Via SD card or USB|
|File Print Format||STL,G-Code (SD-Card G-Code only)|
|CE, FCC Specifications||CE, FC, ROHS|
|Equipment Size||500 x 500 x 490 mm|
|Package Size||510 x 310 x 208 mm|
|Material Type||ABS and PLA filaments|
|Material Specifications||1.75mm in diameter|
|Package Contents||1 x 3D Printer|