ANET A2-12864 Intelligent 3D Printer with LCD Display Silver
The ANET A2 features a well-established design. Its metal frame offers increased durability and rigidity, leading to improved prints with higher precision. The A2's tried and true electronics system is robust, reliable, and capable. The A2 comes stock with a versatile extruder and heated bed, which makes it capable of printing a diverse selection of filaments. The printer was designed with the user in mind. Part placement is intuitive and straightforward, and the board comes pre-labeled with all you'll need to know. The firmware provides an interface that is easy to navigate. As always, this printer can be controlled using Repetier-Host or independently using a GCODE file and a micro-USB card.
- Printing volume is 220 x 220 x 220mm and printing precision of 0.01 to 0.04mm.
- The power supply is selectable between 110V AC and 220V AC to cover the majority of the world's electrical power.
- High-end print nozzle enables you to print with the temperature reaching up to a maximum of 250 degrees centigrade.
- The aluminum print bed plate is 200mm X 200mm in size for the X-Axis and Y-Axis print area.
- This 3D printer is capable of creating any figure imaginable with stunning precision.
- The ultra-flat aluminum alloy printing surface further enhances its performance and significantly increase your overall user experience by delivering a smooth and high-quality end product.
- Being able to work with PLA, ABS, Wood-Polymer, Nylon, Flexible PLA, and PVA filament this 3D printer allows you to use the right printing material for whatever project you're working on.
- Supports all the major operating systems out there, including Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10, Linux, and Mac OS.
- The perfect tool for designers, hobbyists, artists, and classrooms, this DIY 3D printing kit offers a great and affordable way to get introduced into the world of 3D printing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ONE: The only difference between A2-12864 and A2-2004 is that this A2-12864 comes with knob control panel while the A2-2004 comes with button control panel.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TWO: The 3D printer will be sent in the form of spare parts. You need to install before using.
|Name||ANET A2 3D Printer kit|
|Positioning Accuracy||Z 0.004mm, X & Y 0.012mm|
|Print Precision||0.1-0.4 mm|
|MAX Printing Speed||100 mm/s|
|Build Size||220 x 220 x 220mm|
|Printing Color||Single color – Single Head|
|Extruder Diameter||0.4mm (customized 0.3mm/0.2mm)|
|Recommended Extruder Temperature||210°C (the maximum can be set to 260°C)|
|Heating Plate Temperature||60-120°C (when in a 25°C environment – no drafts)|
|Best Ambient Temperature||≥25°C|
|Power Requirements||220V, 250W, 50Hz, 0.89A (110-V switchable)|
|Connection||Via SD card or USB|
|File Print Format||STL,G-Code (SD-Card G-Code only)|
|CE, FCC Specifications||CE, FC, ROHS|
|Equipment Size||500 x 500 x 490 mm|
|Package Size||510 x 310 x 208 mm|
|Material Type||ABS and PLA filaments|
|Material Specifications||1.75mm in diameter|
|Package Contents||1 x 3D Printer|