Arduino Uno R3 Microcontroller Board
Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Open the original schematic design, free development software interface download, also allow your needs to be modified, easy and convenient to download the program.
- Can simply use sensors, all kinds of electronic components connection (such as LED lights, buzzer, buttons and photosensitive resistance, etc.), make all sorts of interesting work.
- Using high-speed microprocessor controller (ATMEGA328), development interface and environment are all very simple, easy to understand, very suitable for beginners to learn.
|Package Contents||1 x Arduino Uno R3 Microcontroller Board|
- 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse with Nano Receiver - TurquoiseSpecial Price $2.50 Regular Price $15.99
- Nitecore P12 Cree XM-L2 U2 LED Flashlight 1000 Lumens SearchlightSpecial Price $51.99 Regular Price $102.99
- USB Flexible Clip Style LED Touch Sensor Night Light PinkSpecial Price $7.99 Regular Price $14.99
- Transparent ABS Protective Case for Raspberry Pi 2 Model B+/Pi 3 Model BSpecial Price $1.99 Regular Price $4.99
- Mini Desktop USB Fridge Portable Refrigerator Freezer Can CoolerSpecial Price $7.60 Regular Price $13.99
- B6 Aluminum Bluetooth 4.0 Hands-Free Car Kit, Wireless Bluetooth Music Receiver Supports AptX with 3.5mm Aux Input Jack for CarSpecial Price $12.99 Regular Price $24.99