BENRO A48TDS4 Aluminum Monopod with 3-Leg Locking Base and S4 Video Head
This BENRO A48TDS4 Monopod includes the 3-leg locking base and S4 video head to give you a versatile still or video camera support system. Able to hold up to 4kg and extend to 183.6cm, the removable base provides three solid points of contact with the ground, and acts like a mini tripod. A ball joint on the base allows you to smoothly pan and tilt your camera, and it can be locked so that you can pan with the head independently.
- The compact S4 video head weighs only 0.68kg and can support cameras weighing up to 4kg. The head has a fluid drag system and spring balance, with 360 degree panning rotation for smooth camera moves.
- The sliding quick release plate helps balance the camera, and the head comes with a safety lock for the QR plate.
- The S4 head can be mounted on ball adapters, tripods, and other camera supports via the 3/8"-16 threaded female receiver on the magnesium alloy flat base.
- Add stability to your monopod with the 3-leg locking base, which provides three solid points of contact with the ground.
- The base acts like a mini tripod, and its ball joint allows you to smoothly pan and tilt your camera.
- The four leg sections are secured by twist locks, and it folds down to 67.6cm for transport.
|Max Tube Diameter||36mm|
|Min Tube Diameter||24mm|
|Panning Range||360 degree|
|Tilt Range||-75°to +90°|
|Quick Release Plate||QR6|
|Mounting Platform||1/4'' and 3/8'' screw|
|Package Content||1 x Monopod Kit|