BENRO BV6 Professional 3-section Aluminum Alloy Tripod Kit with Fluid Head
The Benro BV6 combines the BV6 video head with the A673TM dual stage tandem style tripod. This tripod kit suits the needs of outdoor and studio setups alike. The BV6 supports up to 13.2 lb and does so with smooth movements. All of the main controls, other than counterbalance, are located on the left side of the head making it easy to make adjustments with a single hand while operating the camera.
- Removable tie-down stud to convert to flat base head.
- Independent four-step (0 to 3) pan and tilt drag.
- -75° to +90° tilt range.
- Manfrotto 501/504PL compatible sliding plate.
- Two 3/8"-16 threads for mounting accessories, such as a monitor or recorder.
- Bubble Level for fast horizontal alignment
- The legs feature dual spiked feet that provide solid purchase in soft surfaces when the legs are spread wide or extended to full height.
- 3 leg angle positions for uneven terrain.
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism.
- The removable mid-level spreader allows you to work on uneven terrain, such as stairs or rocks, while preventing the legs from flying apart. When using the mid-level spreader, you can use the included rubber feet to protect delicate surfaces from the tripod's foot spikes.
|Tripod Material||Aluminium Alloy|
|Minimum Height||80.5 cm|
|Maximum Height||160 cm|
|Number of Leg Sections||Dual Stage|
|Independent Leg Spread||Mid Level Spreader|
|Quick Release (QR) Plate||Slid-In Video(QR13)|
|Package Content||1 x Tropid Kit
1 x Tripod Storage Bag
1 x Manual
1 x Belt