BENRO KH25N 3-Section Aluminum Video Tripod Kit with Head
The BENRO KH25N Video Tripod Kit is ideal for compact digital video cameras, DSLRs, and still cameras with long lenses weighing up to 5kg. The system features dual-stage aluminum legs and a 60mm ball video head for quick leveling. It can extend from a minimum height of 73.5 cm to a maximum height of 155 cm, allowing you to handle the camera comfortably. The tripod can be folded to a length of 77.5 cm, making it easy to transport.
- A complete tripod system for video applications that will support cameras weighing up to 5kg.
- Features a 60mm bowl and head-mounted bubble level to ensure proper alignment for accurate camera placement and level panning.
- The head has fixed pan/tilt drag with independent pan/tilt locks and uses a sliding quick release plate for camera attachment.
- The tripod incorporates a mid-level spreader for enhanced rigidity, and offers a working height range of 73.5cm to 155cm.
- Twist-lock levers on the dual stage leg system allow you to make specific height adjustments rapidly and easily.
- Rubber feet with enclosed metal spikes for use on a variety of surfaces.
- The tripod can be folded to a length of 77.5 cm, making it easy to transport.
|Panning Range||360 degree|
|Tilt Range||-80°to +90°|
|Ball Head Diameter||60mm|
|Package Content||1 x Tripod, 1 x Wrench, 1 x Strap, 1 x Storage Bag, 1 x User Manual|