Benro PC1 Panoramic Head
Special Price $89.99 Regular Price $131.99
PC series panoramic heads add extra control and versatility to almost any support system.
Achieve smooth 360° pans with the PC1 Panning Base from Benro. The base can hold up to 17.6 lb, and features an Arca-type compatible clamp. A bull's-eye bubble allows you to level your camera ensuring straight pans aligned with the horizon.
- Achieve smooth and precise 360° camera pans with the Benro PC1 Pano Head
- Compatible with the universal Arca-Swiss QR Plate system.
- Flexible matching is more convenient to panoramic shoot for different themes
- Stronger lock force, more safety for equipments.
- Panoramic Heads have Precision calibration scale, shooting more rigorously
- Support a total payload of up to 8 kg.
- This head is equipped with a bull's-eye bubble, which gives you the freedom to level your camera for performing straight camera panning aligned with the horizon.
- Constructed from magnesium alloy and features an Arca-type compatible clamp.
|Body Material Hi-tech||Magnesium Materials|
|Quick Release System||International Standard Clamping Plate|
|Lateral Tilt||360 Degrees in Horizontal Orientation|
|Locking Type||Quick Knob|
|Operating Temperature||-20 degree - +60 degree|
|Load Capacity||17.6 lb (8 kg)|
|Height||1.5" (37.5 mm)|
|Weight||12.3 oz (350 g)|
Write Your Own Review