Benro S8 Video Head with Flat Base
The S8 is a two-way pan/tilt head designed for video applications, and will support cameras weighing up to 17.6 lb. Designed to give you better control, the head features stepless, continuous adjustment of both pan and tilt drag; allowing you to dial in the amount of tension you feel most comfortable with for a given shot. It can pan a full 360° as well as tilt forward (lens down) 90° and backward (lens up) 70°. To help compensate for cameras weighing different amounts, as well as adapt to payloads with varying centers of gravity, the head also features a four-step (0 - 3), adjustable counterbalance system.
- Interchangeable pan bar handle, with angular adjustment, fits on both left and right of head for convenient user control.
- Features a 360 degree panning rotation for smooth camera movements.
- Capable of supporting cameras weighing up to 8kg.
- The sliding quick release plate moves forwards and backwards to effectively balance the camera.
- Quick release plate system with safety lock, easy camera mounting and dismount for transport.
- Pan lock lever, locks Head on 360 degree pan movement.
- Ideal for location shooting or for studio use.
|Elevation Angle||+90/ -70degree|
|Panning Shot Angle||360 degree|
|Pitch Balance||0-3 Level|
|Quick Release Panel||1|
|Quick Release Panel Sliding Distance||Front 38mm, Back 45mm|
|Operation Temperature||-20 ℃ to 60 ℃|
|Package Contents||1 x DSLR Camera Holder|