People like to look good and see others that look good. But always buying new, expensive clothes and accessories all the time can leave you out of pocket. So here are a few tips to help you dress for less!
- Know your budget and stick within it! Zapals has a whole lot of affordable accessories to spice up your outfit no matter what season.
- Buying nice clothes for important occasions and tailor them! What’s the point of you buying a suit or dress that doesn’t fit you properly and looks more potato sack than designer? Find your nearest tailor here.
- Use a steamer on your clothes to save money on dry cleaning and to finally get rid of the crinkles on your clothes that can’t be ironed.
- Sell what you don’t wear anymore or donate it to a charity! If you don’t see yourself wearing an item of clothing in the next 8 months, and haven’t worn it in over 6 months, it’s time to remove it from your life. Decluttering is an important part of adulthood we must all go through.
- Don’t wash your clothes as much to save cash and your clothes. You know all that lint sitting at the bottom of your washing machine? That’s tiny pieces of your precious clothing that has been rubbed off by friction and force. Respect Mother Nature by using your clothes line.
- Buy versatile pieces that will create an outfit, instead of obscure statement pieces that are ‘in’. How often do you wear that neon necklace from a few years ago you saw in that magazine? There are a lot of items out there that can be translated across multiple style moods, seasons, and weather. For example our Glossy Black Designer Box Clutch.
Just remember, don’t just dress nice to impress people you don’t like. Dress nice because it makes you feel good, and to show people how good you feel inside about yourself.