Bluetooth 3.0 Audio Aux Music Receiver 3.5mm Adapter Dongle USB Wall Charger
- USB Type C 3.1 to 2.0 Data CableSpecial Price $11.39 Regular Price $14.99
- Mini Display Port Male to HDMI Female AdapterSpecial Price $2.99 Regular Price $4.99
- VGA to HDMI Audio Converter CableSpecial Price $13.99 Regular Price $27.99
- 5 PCS DVI Male to VGA Female Adapter DVI-I Dual Link 24+1Special Price $3.99 Regular Price $6.99
- 5 PCS DVI Female to VGA Male Adapter DVI-D Dual Link 24+1Special Price $5.99 Regular Price $11.99
- 5 PCS DVI Male to VGA Female Adapter DVI-D Dual Link 24+5Special Price $3.99 Regular Price $6.99
With the Bluetooth audio receiver, you can wirelessly enjoy music from your wired speaker, what's more, an extra USB charging port keeps your mobile devices constantly powered.
- Unobtrusive LED displays the power and connection status.
- Added 5V / 1A USB charging port (Charges most USB-charged devices).
- Operational range of up to 10 meters.
- Turns ordinary speakers into Bluetooth speakers.
- Extra USB port provides fast charging to your USB enabled devices.
- Built-in protection against short-circuiting over-current, and over-voltage.
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth V3.0 + EDR|
|Supported Bluetooth Profiles||A2DP|
|Operational Range||Up to 10m/33ft|
|USB Output||DC 5V/1A|
|Product Size||3.9 x 3.9 x 3.1cm|
|Plug Type||US Plug|
|Package Size||14 x 8.5 x 4.5 cm|
1. Pair the receiver to your tablet or phone
- a. Plug the receiver into an AC socket, the receiver will enter pairing mode automatically. The LED indicator will flash rapidly to indicator pairing.
- b. Keep your phone or tablets within one meter of the receiver
- c. Enable Bluetooth on your phone or tablets and search for the receiver
- d. Click on the receiver's name"BTR108" to connect, please enter "0000" if password needed
- e, The LED indicator will flash twice every 4 seconds, indicating that it is successfully connected.
2. Connect the receiver to the speaker.
- a. Plug one end of the 3.5mm audio cable to the line-in jack on the speaker, then the other end to the line-out jack on the receiver.
- b, The receiver should now be successfully connected to your speaker.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 1 x English User Manual