LeEco CDLA Type-C Earphones
The LeEco’s revolutionary type-C headphones have become an intelligent device with effective power consumption control. With a unique built-in identification label, the headphones will automatically recognised the connected device when plugged in.
LeEco CDLA Type-C Earphones
Plug into a new revolution. LeEco CDLA Type-C Earphones utilize Continual Digital Lossless Audio technology that provides a true audiophile-quality listening experience. Plug into the Type-C USB port on your LeEco earphone (or compatible device) for audio with more clarity, definition and power in fashion-forward design.
* The superphone's exceptional audio backend delivers punchy lows and crystal-clear highs and features cutting-edge sound separation and sound field reproduction for that concert-like experience.
* The Type-C headphones, with built-in decoders, deliver Hi-Fi audio without the prerequisite of an amp or preamp making high-fidelity audio affordable and accessible to so many more. This is the way music was meant to be heard.
More Bass in Less Space
Dual-acoustic chambers built into the rear of each earphone provide deeper and punchier bass with less distortion and sound loss for an overall enhanced and richer audio experience.
Little Speakers, Big Sound
Our Dupont laminated composite diaphragm coupled with a Hi-Fi decoding chip reproduce stronger sound with distinguishable tones without fading at even the highest frequencies and with less distortion compared to metal-based diaphragm materials.
The LeEco CDLA Type-C Earphones are designed to not only sound better, but also provide an ergonomically better and more natural fit to let you listen longer with less discomfort and hearing fatigue.
Flat Is Where It's at
The flat cable design dramatically reduces tangles while the wire itself is made up of state-of-the-art thermoplastic elastomer cabling material to diminish noise caused by any external friction.
Hear And Be Heard
A high-quality Knowles condenser microphone is built seamlessly into the one-button control for better voice reproduction for phone or video calls. The high signal-to-noise ratio microphone lets you be heard from a longer distance with more clarity and less distortion.
|Name||LeEco CDLA Type-C Earphones|
|System Requirement||Type-C Enabled Smartphone with Digital Playing Supported
Eg. LETV Pro, LETV Max2
|Connector||USB Type C|
|Output power||5 mW|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-40±3 dB @ 1 kHz 0 dB = 1 V/Pa|
|Microphone Frequency Response||15Hz-25kHz|
|Sampling Rate||Up to 96k/24 bit|
|Digital Audio Decoding And Recording||96k/24 bit|
|Package Size||10 x 10 x 10cm|
|Package Contents||1 x LE PDH401CH CDLA Earphone Type C In-ear Headphone|
- ORICO H7013-U3 Aluminum 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Power AdapterSpecial Price $27.89 Regular Price $38.99
- Q666 Portable Traveling Tripod With Ball Head For DSLP CamerasSpecial Price $56.99 Regular Price $85.99
- 10 Pcs Funny Cerative Empire $100 Dollar Cigarette PapersSpecial Price $3.99 Regular Price $4.99
- ESHINE RGB LED Solar Floating Pool Light with Remote ControlSpecial Price $23.99 Regular Price $33.99
- Retro American Flag Pattern Metal and Glass Beads BraceletSpecial Price $6.99 Regular Price $11.99
- Falling Tumbling Monkeys Fun Party GamesSpecial Price $3.50 Regular Price $5.99