Digital Sound Level Meter 30-130dB Noise Tester
Special Price $21.99 Regular Price $43.99
From 30 - 130dB Noise Pressure Tester.
Other Unbeatable Hot deals
- Portable Digital Hanging Scale Luggage ScaleSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $10.99
- LCD Portable Digital PsychrometerSpecial Price $26.99 Regular Price $53.99
- Cordless Jump Rope & Digital Calorie CounterSpecial Price $11.39 Regular Price $17.99
- Mini Air Ion TesterSpecial Price $52.99 Regular Price $104.99
- Baby Bedwetting Alarm Enuresis Urine Detector for Baby AdultsSpecial Price $10.99 Regular Price $20.99
- Digital Clamp on Meter AC/DC Multimeter TesterSpecial Price $6.99 Regular Price $12.99
- LCD Stainless Steel Digital Multi-stem ThermometerSpecial Price $7.99 Regular Price $15.99
- Portable Digital Hanging Scale Luggage ScaleSpecial Price $4.99 Regular Price $8.99
- Handheld Refrigerant Halogen Leak DetectorSpecial Price $25.99 Regular Price $50.99
- Household Digital Salinity Meter Salt AnalyzerSpecial Price $7.99 Regular Price $15.99
- Digital Multimeter Voltmeter Ammeter OhmmeterSpecial Price $6.99 Regular Price $12.99
- Mini USB Voltage and Current TesterSpecial Price $2.99 Regular Price $6.99
- Designed according to International Electrician Committee Standard, IEC 651 TYPE 2 & ANSI 1.4 TYPE 2.
- Wild Measurement Range is from 30 to 130dB.
- Windscreen for Filter-out Unwanted Signals.
- With 2 equivalent weighted sound pressure levels A and C.
- AC & DC analogy signal output are available connecting to frequency analyzer level recorder, FFT analyzer and graphic record.
- A frequency weighting for general sound level measurements.
- C frequency weighting for checking the low-frequency content of sounds.
- Large LCD screen with digits reading.
- Fast and Slow dynamic characteristic modes.
- Fast rate to pick up the current reading.
- Slow rate to pick up the reading of average within 1 second.
- Maximum value holding function to lock up the maximum reading.
- Equipped with sponge ball.
- Auto power off design for energy saving.
- Portable, easy to use and handy instrument for sound quality control in factory, office, home, school and construction site.
|Measuring Level||30-130dB (A) / 35-130dB (C)|
|Frequency Range||31.5Hz to 8.5KHz|
|Digital Display||5 digits|
|Bar Graph||50 dB scale at 1 dB step for monitoring current sound pressure level display|
|Frequency Weighting||A and C|
|Level Ranges||30-80dB, 50-100dB, 60-110dB, 80-130dB|
|Self Calibration Time||3sec|
|Sampling Rate||20 times/seconds|
Write Your Own Review