Digital Sound Level Meter Noise Tester 30 to 130dB
Special Price $35.99 Regular Price $70.99
From 30 - 130dB Noise Pressure Tester.
Other Unbeatable Hot deals
- 100M Professional Digital Laser Distance MeasurerSpecial Price $44.99 Regular Price $88.99
- Handheld Infrared Ultrasonic Distance Measurer with Laser PointSpecial Price $12.99 Regular Price $25.99
- Wireless Wetterstation with Remote SensorSpecial Price $17.99 Regular Price $34.99
- Compact Ultrasonic Distance Measurer with Laser PointSpecial Price $12.99 Regular Price $25.99
- Portable Diamond SelectorⅡDiamond TesterSpecial Price $9.99 Regular Price $18.99
- 100M Handheld Laser Distance MeasurerSpecial Price $45.99 Regular Price $90.99
- Handheld Body Fat Analyzer BMI MeterSpecial Price $8.99 Regular Price $17.99
- Portable Ultrasonic Distance Measurer with ThermometerSpecial Price $13.99 Regular Price $27.99
- DT-8806C Accurate Non-contact Body IR Laser Infrared Digital Thermometer Gun 32-43℃Special Price $14.19 Regular Price $24.99
- Mini Pen Type Non Contact Infrared ThermometerSpecial Price $10.99 Regular Price $20.99
- Wireless LCD Wetterstation with Remote SensorSpecial Price $26.99 Regular Price $52.99
- LCD Display Ultrasonic Distance Measurer with Laser PointerSpecial Price $12.99 Regular Price $25.99
- Ultrasonic Distance Measurer with Laser PointerSpecial Price $22.99 Regular Price $45.99
- High Sensitivity Hand Held Metal DetectorSpecial Price $9.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Designed according to International Electrician Committee Standard, IEC 651 TYPE 2 & ANSI 1.4 TYPE 2.
- Wild Measurement Range from 30 - 130dB.
- Accuracy up to ± 1.5dB.
- Windscreen for Filter-out Unwanted Signals.
- With 2 equivalent weighted sound pressure levels A and C.
- AC & DC analogy signal output are available connecting to frequency analyzer level recorder, FFT analyzer and graphic record.
- A frequency weighting for general sound level measurements.
- C frequency weighting for checking the low-frequency content of sounds.
- Large LCD screen with digits reading.
- Fast and Slow dynamic characteristic modes.
- Fast rate to pick up the current reading.
- Slow rate to pick up the reading of average within 1 second.
- Maximum value holding function to lock up the maximum reading.
- Equipped with sponge ball.
- Auto power off design for energy saving.
- Portable, easy to use and handy instrument for sound quality control in factory, office, home, school and construction site.
|Accuracy||1.5dB ([email protected])|
|Measuring Level||30-130dB (A) / 35-130dB (C)|
|Frequency Range||31.5Hz to 8.5KHz|
|Digital Display||4 digits|
|Bar Graph||50 dB|
|Overload Indication||OVER / UNDER|
|Frequency Weighting||A and C|
|Level Ranges||30-80dB, 50-100dB, 60-110dB, 80-130dB|
|Self Calibration Time||3sec|
|Sampling Rate||20 times/seconds|
|AC Signal Output||0.707Vrms / full bar graph, output impedance is about 600ohm|
|DC Signal Output||10mV/dB, output impedance is about 100ohm|
|Dynamic Characteristic||Fast / Slow|
|Power Supply||4 x AA 1.5V alkaline cells (battery not included) or DC 6V 100mA|
|Microphone||1/2" Electronic Condenser microphone|
|Item dimensions||256 x 70 x 35mm|
- 1 x Sound Level Meter
- 1 x Sponge Ball
- 1 x DC 6V Cable
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Manual
Write Your Own Review