DIY Plastic Pavement Mold for Garden and Driveway
This DIY Plastic Pavement Mold designed for the garden-lovers, who want to create their own design decoration to make their gardens more beautiful, to give your pavements and yard some artistic sense.
DIY Plastic Pavement Mold
- Made of high quality material.
- Easy to use, no special skills required.
- Takes only minutes to complete.
- Perfect mold for making walks, patios, courtyards, and terraces.
How to Use?
1. Mix cement with water, according to package directions. When ready to use, the concrete will be the consistency of oatmeal and thick enough to hold an edge when you slice into it with a shovel.
2. Fill the paver mold, scooping the concrete in with a shovel and making sure to fill each area.
3. Using rubber gloves, spread the concrete around the mold, filling in any gaps or low points. Tap the mold with your hand to eliminate any air bubbles.
4. Following the contours of the mold, smooth out the concrete, wiping away any excess.
5. Allow the concrete to set for a maximum of five minutes, then carefully remove the mold.
6. After letting the concrete cure overnight, fill the cracks with dirt and wash away any excess. Wet the ground around the newly formed pavers to help them settle.
|Name||DIY Plastic Pavement Mold|
|Product Weight||850 g|
|Product Size||43 x 43 x 4 cm|
|Package Weight||880 g|
|Package Size||45 x 45 x 5 cm|
- Women's Strapless Drawstring Invisible Silicone Push Up Bra StickerSpecial Price $4.99 Regular Price $6.99
- CRDC PA-T2 3 USB Ports Wall Charger Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0Special Price $11.99 Regular Price $16.99
- 2 Way Audio Video AV RCA Switch TV Selector Splitter Box w 3 RCA Cable for Xbox PS2Special Price $2.99 Regular Price $5.99
- Anymeter TH101E Thermometer Hygrometer Wall-Mount Desktop Meter ClockSpecial Price $4.99 Regular Price $9.99
- AMKOV AMK 7000S 4K UHD 20MP Wi-Fi Sports Action CameraSpecial Price $58.99 Regular Price $101.99
- Ceramic Hair Curling Iron with Steam FunctionSpecial Price $11.39 Regular Price $15.99