This DIY Plastic Pavement Mold designed for the garden-lovers, who want to create their own design decoration to make their gardens more beautiful, to give your pavements and yard some artistic sense.
1. Mix cement with water, according to package directions. When ready to use, the concrete will be the consistency of oatmeal and thick enough to hold an edge when you slice into it with a shovel.
2. Fill the paver mold, scooping the concrete in with a shovel and making sure to fill each area.
3. Using rubber gloves, spread the concrete around the mold, filling in any gaps or low points. Tap the mold with your hand to eliminate any air bubbles.
4. Following the contours of the mold, smooth out the concrete, wiping away any excess.
5. Allow the concrete to set for a maximum of five minutes, then carefully remove the mold.
6. After letting the concrete cure overnight, fill the cracks with dirt and wash away any excess. Wet the ground around the newly formed pavers to help them settle.
|Name||DIY Plastic Pavement Mold|
|Product Weight||850 g|
|Product Size||43 x 43 x 4 cm|
|Package Weight||880 g|
|Package Size||45 x 45 x 5 cm|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
You may also be interested in the following product(s).
Zapals.com is an internationally renowned, global shopping website operated by the Zapals Corporation Limited Company.
Our offices are located in Australia, Hong Kong and Mainland China and our aim is to deliver one of the largest, most innovative online department stores in the world.
We’ve got an extensive range of high quality products at the lowest prices for our customers. Our shopping range is designed by experienced professionals in compliance with international standards, quality control, trends, demands, and policies.
Our ultimate goal is to be an innovative, one-stop, online destination for anything you can find in the home and anything that you’ll need in your life!