Dual Band IR Extender over HDMI Kit for Remote Control
The problem with locating your audio/video devices in a closed cabinet or another room is that it breaks the line of sight that the remote control relies on. This IR control kit turns any HDMI cable into an IR controller, allowing you to keep all your IR devices, such as a Blu-ray player in a closed cabinet or in another room while still being able to control it from your display device located in your central home theater room, such as a HDTV.
- IR extender over HDMI cable.
- 30kHz to 50kHz dual band emitter.
- Control devices from up to 25m.
- Transport both audio and video signals.
- Works with all remote controls.
- Flawless A/V transfer-no distortion or attenuation.
- Supports HDMI (High-Speed) pass-through of all supported HD resolutions.
- Fully HDMI and HDCP 1.2 compliant.
- Plug and play, no power needed.
- IR or CEC configurable.
- The kit comes with a piece of double-sided adhesive tape so you can fix the transmitter and receiver modules into place.
|IR extend distance||up to 25m|
|Max. operation current||15mA|
|IR kit included||1 x IR Sender, 1 x IR receiver, 2 x HDMI IR adapter, 1 x Adhesive Tape|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|