E260 4 Inch Car HUD Engine Alarm OBD II Interface Head Up Display
It uses optical reflection principle, reflecting the important driving data to the front glass of the vehicle. This device is placed under the windscreen of the vehicle, through Bluetooth OBD II adapter to receive the vehicle ECU data, timely and accurately read the speed, rotation speed, fuel data and so on. Then project it onto the front windshield so that drivers need not look down to ensure driving safety and can still read real time.
- 4-inch HD screen, so you can view clearly.
- plug and play, simple to install and use.
- Apply to cars with OBD-II interface.
- Automatically power on and off, protect the car battery.
- Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare.
- Km and mile can be switched freely to meet the need of each car.
- Fuel consumption can display MPG.
|Display Alarm||Shift reminding, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm|
|Alarm Sound Level||30dB and more|
|Working Voltage||DC 9 - 16V ( DC 12V / 400mA )|
|Screen Size||4 inch|
|Material Type||Plastic, electronic components|
|Product Size||10.6L x 8.5W x 1.8H cm|
|Package||1 x Head up Display, 1 x OBD II Cable, 1 x Reflection Film, 1 x Anti-slip Mat, 1 x Manual|