Ear Thermometer Digital Infrared Baby Thermometer
Special Price $11.99 Regular Price $22.99
Used for measuring human body temperature.
The ear thermometer is a device capable of achieving infrared temperature measurement when places in the auditory canal of a subject. It is safe means of measuring human body temperature through the ear.
- High performance measurement.
- Appropriate for all ages, can be use while a child is sleeping.
- No harm for human body.
- Automatically shut off after approximately 1 minutes of non-use.
- LCD display for easy reading data.
- When the temperature reaches or exceeds 37.5℃, it will sound a continuous beep.
- Simple to operate and quick result.
- Displayed "L" when the temperature is under 32℃.
- Displayed "H" when the temperature is above 43℃.
- Portable size and easy to carry.
- For indoor use only.
|Display resolution temperature range||0.1|
|Power||2 x 1.5V AAA battery (not included)|
|Product Size||15.5 x 4 x 5cm|
|Package Size||15 x 10 x 18.5cm|
|Package Include||1 x Ear Thermometer, 1 x Manual|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- 50KG Portable Digital Travel Luggage Scale with ThermometerSpecial Price $6.74 Regular Price $6.99
- LCD Digital Thermometer Hygrometer With AlarmSpecial Price $9.99 Regular Price $18.99
- Non-contact Digital Infrared Ear Forehead ThermometerSpecial Price $19.99 Regular Price $38.99