Emergency Door Release Glass Break Fire Alarm
Special Price $4.99 Regular Price $9.99
Glass-breakable alarm system use for fire and other emergent situation.
Other Unbeatable Hot deals
- Stainless Steel Doorbell ButtonSpecial Price $4.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Network Access Control Staff Attendance Management SystemSpecial Price $27.99 Regular Price $54.99
- Contemporary Rectangular Doorbell ButtonSpecial Price $2.99 Regular Price $5.99
- Biometric Fingerprint Access Control Attendance Time Clock with TCP/IPSpecial Price $86.99 Regular Price $172.99
- Infrared Sensor No Touch Exit Button Switch for Access Control SystemSpecial Price $6.99 Regular Price $13.99
This is a manual fire alarm. When some sports a fire or smoke, one can break the glass cover of the emergency door release and an alarm is generated. Ideally placed at entrance/exit points.
- Break the glass to make alarm.
- Use for fire and other emergent situation.
- Replaceable glass for ease of breaking through.
- Override electrical locking/release devices.
- Accessories for electric lock, access control system.
- Support both N.C. / N.O. type locks.
- Easy to install in the home, shop and other places, it is an ideal alarm device.
|Connection output type||NO/NC/COM|
|Dimension||5H x 8.5Dia.cm|
|Package included||1 x Emergency Door Release, 2 x mounting screws|
Write Your Own Review