Fenix FD20 Cree XP-G2 S3 LED Tactical Flashlight Max 350 Lumens
Fenix FD20 is a compact and everyday carry focusing flashlight which uses 2 AA batteries. It is fitted with a dual reflector optical system: rotating the focusing ring 360° moves the head and the reflector forward and backward from the LED, thus regulating the focus between spot- and floodlight. The reverse-clicky tail switch controls four output levels. The max output is 350 lumens and beam distance 115 meters. Digitally regulated output plus IP68 rated protection make the FD20 stand out in everyday carry, emergency and outdoor use.
- It is a zoomable flashlight that uses Cree XP-G2 S3 LED, offering up to 350 lumens output.
- With a 360° rotating focusing ring, you can switch between an evenly diffused beam for up close tasks to a focused spotlight capable of 115m throw.
- Press and hold the tail cap switch to turn the light on or off or use a single tap to scroll through 4 brightness outputs. The previously used brightness setting is memorized after the light is turned off.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Made of high quality aircraft-grade aluminum, solid and durable to use.
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- The sleek, durable body design and IP68 waterproof rating make it ideal for EDC, emergency use and outdoor sports as well as daily tasks around the house.
|Power Source||2 x AA batteries (not included)|
|LED||Cree XP-G2 S3 LED|
|Max Output||350 Lumens|
|Max Distance||115m(spotlight)/ 48m(floodlight)|
|Max Intensity||3305cd(spotlight)/ 575cd(floodlight)|
|Waterproof||IP68 waterproof (underwater 2m)|
|Product Size||153.2 x 20 x 25.4 mm|
|Package Content||1 x FD20 Flashlight
1 x Lanyard
1 x Holster
1 x Spare O-ring
1 x Spare Rubber Switch Boot
1 x User Manual