Fenix FD30 Zoomable Tactical LED Flashlight CREE XP-L HI 900 Lumens
Featuring a new style 360°rotary focusing flashlight, Fenix FD30 is fitted with a Fenix independently designed innovative dual reflector optical system. Rotating the focusing ring 360° moves the head and the reflector forward and backward from the LED, thus regulating the focus between spotlight and floodlight. It delivers max output of 900 lumens and beam distance of 200 meters. The tail switch plus side switch, compatibility with 18650 Li-ion as well as cold-resistant CR123A batteries, make the FD30 stand out in law enforcement tasks, searching, camping and outdoor photographing.
- Uses Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries.
- Dual reflector optical system.
- 360°rotary focusing technology Spot beam angle of spotlight 7°, spill beam angle of floodlight 76°.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature.
- Tactical tail switch for momentary or constant on activation.
- Functional side switch for output selection.
- Crafted with durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
|Light Source||Cree XP-L HI LED|
|LED Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|Mode & Output & Runtime||Turbo 900Lumens, 2h; High 350Lumens, 4h30mins; Mid 150Lumens, 11h; Low 50Lumens, 40h 30mins; Eco 8Lumens, 170h; Strobe 900Lumens|
|Package Contents||1 x LED Flashlight
1 x Holster
1 x Lanyard
1 x Spare O-ring
1 x Spare Rubber Boot Switch
1 x Body Clip
1 x User Manual