Fenix FD41 Zoomable Tactical LED Flashlight Cree XP-L HI LED 900 Lumens
Fenix FD41 is fitted with an optical lens with total reflective coating. Revolving the focusing ring moves the head and the optical lens forward and backward from the LED, thus regulating the focus between spotlight and floodlight. It delivers max output of 900 lumens and beam distance of 340 meters. The tail switch plus side switch, compatibility with 18650 Li-ion as well as the cold-resistant CR123A, makes the FD41 stand out when searching, camping and photographing outdoors.
- Uses Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries.
- 360° rotary focusing technology.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature.
- Tactical tail switch for momentary and constant on activation.
- Functional side switch for output selection.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- High efficiency lens with total reflective coating.
|Light Source||Cree XP-L HI LED|
|LED Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|Mode & Output & Runtime||Turbo 900Lumens, 1h 40mins; High 350Lumens, 3h50mins; Mid 150Lumens, 10h 15mins; Low 10Lumens, 150h; Strobe 900Lumens|
|Distance||Max 340m (Spotlight)|
|Intensity||Max 29000cd (Spotlight)|
|Package Contents||1 x LED Flashlight
1 x Holster
1 x Lanyard
1 x Spare O-ring
1 x Spare Rubber Boot Switch
1 x User Manual