Fenix FD45 Zoomable LED Flashlight Cree XP-L HI LED 900 Lumens
FD45 is a high-performance rotary focusing flashlight, which easily regulates the focus between spot- and floodlight. It is fitted with Cree XP-L HI neutral white LED, which emits a max output of 900 lumens and beam distance of 330 meters. Powered by readily available 4 AA batteries, the light features five output levels plus strobe and SOS. Neutral white light for better color rendering and 94° floodlight for wide-range viewing. FD45 is super suitable for daily use and outdoor activities.
- Cree XP-L HI neutral white LED with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by 4*AA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) batteries.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Digitally regulated output maintain constant brightness.
- High-efficient TIR optical focusing lens.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent overheat protection protects from high surface temperature.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
|Light Source||Cree XP-L HI LED|
|LED Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|Mode & Output & Runtime||Turbo 900Lumens, 2h 10mins; High 350Lumens, 8h50mins; Mid 150Lumens, 12h; Low 50Lumens, 30h; Eco 5Lumens, 200h; Strobe 900Lumens; SOS 50Lumens|
|Distance||Max 330m (Spotlight)|
|Intensity||Max 27225cd (Spotlight)|
|Package Contents||1 x LED Flashlight
1 x Holster
1 x Lanyard
1 x Spare O-ring
1 x User Manual