Fenix FD65 Zoomable Tactical LED Flashlight Cree XHP35 HI Neutral White LED 3800 Lumens
FD65 is fitted with Cree XHP35 HI LED’s, plus high efficient TIR optical lens, it emits a max output of 3800 Lumens and beam distance of 410 meters. Rotating the focusing ring moves the head forward and backward, thus regulating the focus between spot- and floodlight. Click the H switch to activate High output and increase brightness, while L switch to activate Low output and decrease brightness. It is normally powered by four 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries, 2 batteries are also available for emergency use. In addition, the IP68 rated protection, momentary on strobe and SOS function make FD65 perfect for caving, outdoor photography, searching and rescuing.
- Cree XHP35 HI neutral white LED with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by 4 pieces of 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries.
- Low and High separately controlled for powering on.
- Momentary on SOS and Strobe.
- Dual side switches for separate upward an downward output selection.
- High efficient TIR optical focusing lens.
- Fitted with 1/4'' threaded interface (Standard tripod socket).
- Digitally regulated output maintain constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent overheat protection protects from high surface temperature.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
|Light Source||Cree XHP35 HI Neutral White LED|
|LED Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|Mode & Output & Runtime||Turbo 3800Lumens, 3h; High 1200Lumens, 5h; Mid 400Lumens, 19h 40mins; Low 150Lumens, 40h 50mins; Eco 30Lumens, 86h; Strobe 3800Lumens; SOS 150Lumens|
|Distance||Max 410m (Spotlight)|
|Intensity||Max 42000cd (Spotlight)|
|Package Contents||1 x LED Flashlight
1 x Holster
1 x Lanyard
1 x Spare O-ring
1 x User Manual