Fenix HL10 2016 70LM Philips LXZ2-5770 3 Mode LED Headlamp with Rotating Optical Lens
The Fenix HL10 headlamp is both reliable and versatile in functionality. Powered by one AAA battery, this extremely lightweight headlamp delivers a maximum output of 70 lumens. The HL10 can be used as a traditional headlamp, or the detachable light can serve as a freestanding or hand-held mini flashlight. Its rotating lens allows it to adjust from spotlight to floodlight. From running to night reading, the HL10 is adaptable to multiple lighting needs.
- Utilizes Philips LXZ2-5770 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one AAA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) battery (not included).
- Uses rotating optical lens for flexible adjustment of spotlight and floodlight.
- As a headlamp, 180-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam when needed.
- As a flashlight, supports tail standing, works as a candle.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
|Mode||3 (Hi > Mid > Low)|
|Battery||1 x AAA battery (not included)|
|Run Time||Max. 26 hours|
|Product Size||70 x 26 x 23 mm|
|Package Contents||1 x Fenix HL10 2016 LED Headlamp|