Fenix HL12R 400 Lumen USB Rechargeable Outdoor Headlamp
HL12R is a rechargeable outdoor headlamp with high performance and super compactness. It features four output levels plus red light and SOS. It delivers a max output of 400 lumens and a max runtime of 110 hours. In addition, the headlamp supports Micro USB charging, the charging and battery level indication, making it more easily operated. Dual switches separately control general mode and functional mode, IP66 rated protection, reflective and sweat-channeling headband, HL12R makes it easier for hiking, camping and mountaineering.
- The primary CREE XP-G2 LED produces a bright 400 lumen beam while the auxiliary red LED provides 3 special modes for emergencies and hazardous situations.
- 60°tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- Dual switches (General and Function switches) located on the top of the headlamp provide users with direct access to white and red lighting modes, the ability to quickly adjust brightness levels and cycling through special modes.
- A lockout function prevents accidental activation.
- A built-in battery indicator provides the ability to check battery levels at anytime.
- When it's time to recharge, simply connect the supplied charging cable to the built-in micro-USB port and any compatible USB power source.
- IP66 rated protection, reflective and sweat-channeling headband, HL12R makes it easier for hiking, camping and mountaineering.
|LED||Cree XP-G2 LED|
|Max Output||400 lumens|
|USB Charging||5V 1A Micro USB|
|Product Size||56 x 40 x 31.9 mm|
|Package Content||1 x HL12R Headlamp
1 x Headband
1 x Charging Cable
1 x User Manual