Fenix HL16 Parent-child Outdoor LED Headlamp Max 70 Lumens
HL16 is an outdoor headlamp that is specifically designed for kids, which has passed through the CPSIA and REACH certification. The secure lock in the battery compartment guarantees application safety for children. From one easily accessible AA battery, the headlamp emits three output levels, and delivers a max runtime of 60 hours. Fitted with neutral white light for better color rendering, plus red light and red flash, this headlamp is super suitable for parenting outdoor activities.
- Utilizes Cree XP-E2 R3 neutral white LED with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Provides high/mid/low brightness mode, plus red and red flash.
- Powered by one AA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) battery (not included).
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Red light for night vision; red flash for alerting.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- One-switch control for easy and fast operation.
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent overheat protection protects from high surface temperature.
- Made of quality aluminum and plastic, solid and durable to use.
- Secure lock for kids: the included Allen wrench is needed for battery cover opening. For adult use, remove the screw and replace the battery.
|LED||Cree XP-E2 R3 neutral white LED|
|Max Output||70 lumens|
|Product Size||62 x 39.5 x 37 mm|
|Package Content||1 x HL16 Headlamp
1 x Allen Wrench
1 x Spare O-ring
1 x User Manual