Fenix LD41 2015 Edt. 960lm Cree LED Tactical Flashlight Torch
Updated with Cree XM-L2 U2, the latest Fenix LD41 2015 Edition delivers powerful 960 lumens and reaches 300 meters on four commonly AA batteries (not included). It is easy to use, employing unique dual tail-switch interface to provide quick switching between four brightness levels and modes. This Fenix LD41 is a high performance flashlight that is great for various outdoor activities such as searching, camping, caving, etc.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2(U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Max 960 Lumens; max 200 hours of runtime for long-time reading and camping.
- Max 300 meter long throwing beam.
- 4 Brightness Levels Plus Strobe and SOS:
- Turbo - 960 Lumens - 1 hr.
- High - 400 Lumens - 2 hr. 25 min.
- Mid - 150 Lumens - 9 hr. 30 min.
- Low - 6 Lumens - 200 hr.
- Strobe - 960 Lumens.
- SOS - 150Lumens.
- Digitally regulated output to maintain a constant brightness.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standards, underwater at 2 meters.
- Tactical push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function.
- Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters the previous brightness level when turned on again.
- Flat body design makes a comfortable hold.
- Patented technology for battery holder, made of PC quality material, wear resistant and shock resistant.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium Type III hard-anodized finish, scratch resistant and wear resistant.
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed.
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design.
|Battery||4 x AA batteries (not included)|
|Product Size||17.5L x 4D cm|
|Package||1 x LD41(2015) Flashlight, 1 x Holster, 1 x Lanyard, 1 x Rubber Boot, 1 x Spare O-rings, 1 x Manual, 1 x Warranty Card|