FENIX SD11 Professional Submersible 1000LM Flashlight
Fenix SD11 is designed mainly for underwater photography. “R+” mode is the optimal combination of neutral white light and red light, which is super fit for underwater viewing, photographing and video shooting, since red light is extraordinarily scarce even if you have enough brightness. Featuring neutral white LED and soft wide beam, SD11 is fit for illumination and photography on shore or in water.
In addition, 100m waterproof classification makes the flashlight perfect for the demands of deep diving. The magnetic rotating ring offers easy output selection, and safe illumination design warns the user of low battery level. The included flashlight clip and camera mount can be used flexibly and work well with most of the sports cameras and DSLRs.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 neutral white LED and Cree XQE red LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery(Not Included) or two CR123A Lithium batteries(Not Included).
- 138mm Length × 26mm Body diameter × 34mm Head diameter, 132.5 grams.
- Combined output of neutral white and red light -- ideal supplementary lighting for underwater photographing, video shooting.
- 110° super wide beam angle for even and soft lighting effect.
- Specialized flashlight clip and camera mount for photographing; suitable for most sports and DSLR cameras.
- Magnetic rotating ring for one-handed operation.
- Battery level checking.
- Illumination design for safe diving.
- Dual layer body structure; corrosion resistant.
- Tail cap with big buckle for fast and convenient extraction.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Made of durable aircraft- grade aluminum.
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
|Package Contents||1 x SD11 Flashlight
1 x Flash Clips & Camera Mount
1 x Diving Lanyard
2 x Spare O-ring
1 x Brand Ring
1 x Manual