FENIX SD20 Professional 100m Submersible 1000LM LED Flashlight
Whether deep-sea exploration, hunting or observing underwater nightlife, the Fenix SD20 flashlight is built for all diving activities. Delivering a maximum output of 1000 lumens of white light and 105 lumens of red light, the SD20 is powered by two 18650 rechargeable batteries. With a twist of the flashlight head, users can access three lighting modes and turn the light on and off. Equipped with a rotating magnetic ring for one-hand operation and a battery indicator light, this light offers convenience and assured illumination to divers.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 and Cree XQE Red LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by 2 x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries(Not Included) or 4 x CR123A Lithium batteries(Not Included).
- 208mm length×26mm tube diameter×40mm head diameter (8.19*1.02*1.57 in.),245g/ 8.64 oz.
- Rotating magnetic ring for one-hand control.
- Dual layer body tube guards against corrosion.
- Integrated white and red light illumination.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation.
- Tail cap with big buckle for fast and convenient quick draw.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
|Package Contents||1 x FENIX SD20 Flashlight, 1 x Lanyard, 1 x Manual, 1 x Spare O-ring|