Fenix SE10 Explosion-proof Flashlight Cree XP-E2 R3 LED 100 Lumens
SE10 is an intrinsically safe explosion-proof flashlight in Group II category I, intended for all areas at risk of explosion, excluding mines. It conforms to the ATEX directive which is internationally recognized by authoritative explosion-proof organizations. Made of explosion-proof and antistatic plastics, it conforms to explosion-proof design requirements. This flashlight can be used in an atmosphere of flammable gas zones 0-2 and the atmosphere of flammable dust zones 20-22. In addition, it has achieved an II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga / II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135℃ Da explosion-proof classification, which means it can be used in flammable and explosive industries including metallurgical plants, electrical utilities, textile, paper and chemical industries, and places including oil fields, railways and petrochemical plants. This flashlight will be a secure aid in flammable and explosive environments.
- Intrinsically safe explosion-proof flashlight with the ATEX and IEC directive.
- II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga / II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135℃ Da explosion proof classifications.
- Uses Cree XP-E2 R3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by three AA/1.5V batteries.
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from the improper battery insertion.
- Includes dedicated Allen wrench.
- Tactical tail switch for momentary and constant on activation.
- Made of explosion-proof and anti static plastics.
|Light Source||Cree XP-E2 R3 LED|
|LED Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|Output & Runtime||100Lumens, 12h 50mins|
|Package Contents||1 x Flashlight
1 x Allen Wrench
1 x Spare O-ring
1 x User Manual