Fenix TK32 1000 Lumen Cree XP-L HI V3 LED Flashlight
The re-designed Fenix TK32 now delivers an output increase to 1000 lumens, a long beam throw to 422 meters and a substantial output increase in red and green color modes. All these wonderful upgrades plus the standard features of four digitally regulated brightness levels to allow for your versatile situations in hunting, searching and more. The light is also conveniently operated by its tail switch, and is waterproof to the IPX-8 standard for your water resistance needs.
- Uses Cree XP-L HI V3 white light and XQ-E colored light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery(not included) or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries(not included).
- Compatible with AER-03 remote pressure switch.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed.
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface.
- Dual tail switch controls the tactical activation and output selection.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
|Light Source||Cree XP-L HI V3 white light, XQ-E colored light LED|
|LED Lifespan||50000 hours|
|Product Weight||175g / 6.2oz|
|Package Contents||1 x Flashlight|