Fenix TK47 Flashlight with Max 1300LM
Fenix TK47 is an ultra-long range flashlight innovatively equipped with a multi-functional tail light. The headlight is fitted with the long-range Cree XHP35 HI LED and deep metal reflection cup, resulting in the ultra-long beam of 700 meters, which is beyond the visible limit. While the diffused tail light is fitted with a neutral white light and a red light, which is independently controlled, they are also versatile aids in relaxing, reading, camping or signaling. In addition to searching, caving, hunting, TK47 is also the recommendable spare lighting tool for your self-driving journey.
- Headlight: Cree XHP35 HI neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Tail light: Quality neutral white LED, red LED and diffuser tip design.
- Powered by two 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries.
- Dual independent light source that can be used simultaneously.
- Headlight with a far-reaching 700m beam distance.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- The headlight features lockout function.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature.
- Featuring low voltage downshift function.
- Made of durable aircraft- grade aluminum.
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Note: the battery is not included in the package.
|LED||Cree XHP35 HI|
|Rating||Product Weight: Approx 376g|
|Product Size||26.62 x 6.15 x 2.86cm|
|Package Contents||1 x Flashlight
1 x Holster
1 x Lanyard
1 x Spare O Ring
1 x User Manual