Fenix TK75 Rechargeable LED Flashlight 4000LM Cree XM-L U2
Astonishing combination of 4000-lumen maximum output and more than 11 days maximum runtime, Fenix TK75 is surely versatile and all-powerful to satisfy various lighting demands such as searching, securing, caving and more. Its dual body switch offers user-friendly output selection of 4 brightness levels and 2 momentary-on modes, meanwhile lockout design avoids the possibility of misoperation of the flashlight. Additionally, a multi-function socket for straps and tripod socket make TK75 portable and mountable, even more advantageous and reliable.
- Uses 4 Cree XM-L2 (U2) LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by four 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries or eight CR123A batteries. (Batteries are not included)
- Ultra-high intensity of 4000 lumens, instant Burst and Strobe activation.
- Back support system, effectively release holding fatigue.
- Power display of runtime, quick lock-out function.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation.
- Dual button switch system in the front for simple and fast operation.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
|Material||Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy|
|Modes & Output & Runtime||Turbo 4000LM, 1h 40mins; High 1600LM, 3h 40mins; Mid 600LM, 11h 20mins; Low 35LM, 270h; Strobe 4000LM|
|Waterproof||IPX-8 (under water 2m)|
|Product Size||length 185 × diameter 52.5 × head 87.5mm|
|Package Contents||1 x TK75 Flashlight
1 x Shoulder Strap
1 x Lanyard
1 x Spare O-ring
1 x User Manual