HANTEK LA5034 34CH 500MHz USB PC Based Digital Logic Analyzer
Special Price $100.99 Regular Price $200.99
34CH, 500MSa/s, 150NHz bandwidth Logic Analyzer.
Other Unbeatable Hot deals
- Digital LCD Anemometer Wind Speed Temperature Measure GaugeSpecial Price $13.99 Regular Price $27.99
- Portable Handheld Refractometer 0-28% Salinity MeterSpecial Price $15.99 Regular Price $24.99
- Digital Redox ORP MeterSpecial Price $24.99 Regular Price $27.99
- PH Meter Tester with ATC Laboratory Pocket Size Multi Function LCD DisplaySpecial Price $13.99 Regular Price $27.99
- Digital Scale 200g x0.01g Jewelry Pocket ScaleSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $7.99
- Multi-functional Tools Digital Tyre Pressure GaugeSpecial Price $10.99 Regular Price $20.99
- 34 data input channels. This 34 channel USB logic analyzer can monitor data and control information simultaneously.
- This unit can capture glitches and narrow pulses which are sometimes missed by other types of test equipment.
- There is a delay function. Now the user can capture data around a waveform before and after the trigger signal. Now the user can view and analyze the data at multiple points in the data stream.
- There is a memory feature. Now the user can store many data points and then analyze them for errors from the unit being tested or to help find defective components.
- The screen shots are intuitive and very flexible. This helps the user to analyze the system being tested. The data can be displayed in diffeent ways: desicmal, hexadecimal and binary.
- This USB logic analyzer may be triggered in different ways: rising edge, falling edge, or both.
- There is an advanced trigger function feature. Now logic operations may be performed on the data before the trigger is generated. The user now can trigger on a single data byte or word from any of the channels being monitored.
- A set of 18 Multi Colored Mini Test Hooks is included.
|Input Impedance||200K (C=10p)|
|Input Voltage Range||-60V~60V|
|Voltage Threshold Range||-6V~6V|
|Max. Sample Rate||500 MHz|
|Max. Input Signal Bandwidth||150 MHz|
|Min Time Resolution||2ns|
|Sample Memory Depth||68Kbits|
|Electrostatic Protected Area||15KV|
|Temperature Range||Operation: -10℃~60℃; Storage: -40℃~60℃|
|Operating System||Win XP/2000/Win7|
|Package Size||25 x 18 x 15 cm|
Write Your Own Review