220V 30A Wireless Remote Control Switch Receiver Transmitter 315/433MHz
The wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors. You can turn on/off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance. It applies to lights, auto door, window, motor controller, water pump and more.
- Momentary. Toggle .Latched Adjusted by Jumper
- Learning code Add Controller by the Learning Button on the receiver
- It is adjusted by the Jumper on the Receiver Board.
- A: Momentary: Put the Jumper on 1 Pin or take away the Pin
- B: Toggle: Put the Jumper on “1&2”
- C: Latched: Put the Jumper on "2&3"
- Input AC220V for the Receiver ,the receiver power indicator ON, Press the Learning Button until the Led indicator OFF. Then press transmitter, the Led indicator flash for 3 times, it mean learning successfully.
- Press the Learning Button and hold, the LED indicator from OFF to ON, it means clearing is successfully.
|Max Load||30A Relay, Resistive load≤25A, Inductive load≤20A|
|Working Frequency||315MHz/433.92MHz Optional|
|Receiver Sensitivity||: -105Db|
|Working Temperature||-10'C - +60'C|
|PCB Size||70 x 50 x 18 mm|
|Package Contents||1 x Receiver, 1 x Transmitter|