Wired Intercom Doorbell Phone with Door Unlock Function
Visitor presses the button on the door unit, the room unit rings. Host picks the handset up and talks with visitor. Upon confirming visitor identity, just press the door release button on room unit to open door. Please be noted that the unlock button on the room unit works on the door lock that you have is the electric one. The door unit and room unit are connected by two wires.
- Two wires connection between door unit & room unit.
- Door release button on the room unit. This function only works on the electric door lock. And the system uses two wires from room unit to electric lock.
- A plug - in room unit connects with 220V power, designed for desk use or wall mounting.
- The door unit can be put into any standard door outlet.
- Long operating distance, loud and clear sound.
- 200M RVV 4 x 1.0mm wire is recommended to use.
|Mounting Type||Surface Mounted Type|
|Effective Wiring Range||200M|
|Wiring||2 wires from room unit to door unit, 2 wires from room unit to electric lock|
|Door Unit Dimension||10.5L x 8W x 3.5H cm|
|Room Unit Dimension||22.5L x 9W x 4.5H cm|
|Package Size||32L x 22W x 8H cm|
- Wireless Remote Control Doorbell Set 2 Transmitters & 1 ReceiverSpecial Price $6.99 Regular Price $8.99
- Wireless Remote Control Doorbell Set 1 Transmitters & 2 ReceiverSpecial Price $6.99 Regular Price $13.99