Klarus FL1A 65 Lumens Multi-Color Cree XP-G2 LED Flashlight
Multi-Color LED Flashlight
Provides a multitude of outputs in a small and durable package.
A Special Diffuser For Floodlight Illumination
Use the Green mode for reading a map, the Red mode to signal for help, or the alternating Red/Green flashing mode as a safety signal for outdoor activities. The UV mode works great for verifying identification, money or even better, spotting scorpions.
CREE XP-G2 LED
Be able to crank out 65 lumens, ranging from White, Red, Green, Ultra Violet, flashing Red/Green, Strobe, and finally SOS.
Convenient Side Switch
Simply depress the side switch for 1.5 seconds to activate the light and short presses will cycle between modes.
Drop it, step on it, get it wet, no matter the case, you're good to go.
- Multicolor LED outputs Red, Green & UV.
- Alternating red and green flashing mode.
- Special diffuser designed to spread the light beam.
- Side switch allows for convenient one-handed operation.
- Mode memory will automatically return to the previous mode used.
- Reverse polarity protection protects against improper battery installation.
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating.
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy.
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish.
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters.
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 standards.
|Reflector||White Diffuser Lens|
|Battery||1 x AA battery (not included)|
|Circuit design||Booster constant current|
|Switch||Waterproof silicon rubber|
|Body||Military Grade Ha type III anodization, Black|
|Waterproof||IPX-8 rating (underwater 2 metres)|
|Product Size||91.5mm (Length) x 17.6mm (Body)x18mm(Head)|
|Product Weight||24.6g (Excluding battery)|
|Package Size||13 x 8 x 5 cm|