KLARUS ST15 CREE XP-L HI V3 LED Tactic Flashlight with Max 1100 Lumen
This flashlight is an extremely powerful and high performance flashlight. It utilizes a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with a maximum output of 1100lm, offering 4 brightness levels and two flashing modes. It is perfect for your outdoor adventures, search and rescue mission, camping trips and anywhere else you need a sufficient amount of light.
- CREE XP-L HI V3 LED delivers a maximum output of 1100 LM, providing a strong spotlight with a maximum beam distance of up to 305 meters.
- Tactical ON/OFF Tail Switch designed for easy access in the dark Side Switch changes brightness.
- The two separate switches with distinct functions simplify operation.
- Memory function that activates the preselected brightness level when the flashlight is switched on.
- Improved side Switch to change brightness by either clicking through modes individually or by holding in the switch, which then cycles through the mode options automatically until you find the required level of brightness.
- Mode setting optimized for improved outdoor experience: Turbo mode of 1100 LM provides maximum clear vision; High mode of 400 LM gives sufficient bright light over an extended period for hiking; Medium mode of 100 LM offers the perfect combination of brightness and battery runtime for camp lighting; Low mode of 10 LM produces ultra-long runtime with reduced dazzle for night reading without disturbing others.
- Ultra compact and lightweight (head diameter 1.3”, body diameter 1”, length 5.43”), net weight 110g.
- Latest Smart ITS temperature control system monitors internal temperature and adjusts output for maximum brightness while protecting the LED and internal components to ensure safety, stability and optimum performance.
- Battery indicator display enables you to control usage according to remaining charge.
- Constant current circuit with no PWM dimming to prevent flickering.
- Battery low power protection automatically reduces output when the battery is almost drained, effectively preventing over-discharge and providing continued use in emergency situations.
- Stainless Steel head and tail bezel design for better protection of internal components.
- Tactical Tail Switch with momentary-ON function.
- Physical power cut-off when in standby mode to prevent battery drainage.
- Large flat tailcap design allows flashlight to stand upright on uneven surfaces.
- Two-way detachable stainless steel clip designed to accommodate different user preferences.
- Dual springs in head and tail for improved drop and shock resistance.
- Reverse-battery protection prevents damage to both flashlight and battery.
- Aircraft grade aluminum, CNC precision machined cell, Military III hard anodic oxidation, wear resistant, portable and strong.
- Integrated head and tube design for more efficient heat dissipation.
- Durable tempered glass lens with AR film plating for scratch resistance.
- Anti-roll design prevents movement or damage to flashlight if placed on a flat surface.
|LED||CREE XP-L HI V3|
|Battery||1 x 18650 battery(Not Included) or 2 x CR123A Battery(Not Included)|
|Switch type||Tactical Tail Switch and Side Switch|
|Dimension||(Head diameter)33mm(1.3〃) × (Body diameter) 25.4mm (1〃) × (Length) 138mm(5.4〃)|
|Net weight||110 g|
|Material||Aircraft-grade aluminum 6061-T6, Type III hard-anodized|
|Waterproof||IPX-8 (underwater 2 meters)|
|Lens||Toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-corrosion AR coating|
|Package Contents||1 x Flashlight, 1 x Clip, 1 x Flashlight Bag, 1 x Rope|