KLARUS XT11S 1100lm Tactical Flashlight CREE XP-L LED Torch
The KLARUS XT11S is a high powered tactical flashlight with multiple applications. The KLARUS XT11S features three operating modes: conventional tactical mode which is standard operating, hunting mode which provides access to high or low brightness without strobe and ultimate tactical mode which deactivates the side switch and limits mode to turbo and strobe only. The smart digital charging system ensures fast charging and a battery display lets you know how much power the flashlight has.
- 1100 Lumen maximum output.
- Dual tactical tail switch.
- Three operating modes: Conventional Tactical Mode: Standard operating with additional side switch for ease of use
Hunting Mode: Access to instant high or low modes without strobe mode
Ultimate Tactical Mode: Deactivates the side switch and limits modes to turbo and strobe only, with the option of momentary on tactical action.
- Direct recharging function via micro-USB port.
- Smart digital charging system charges rapidly and safely.
- Smart ITS temperature control system provides stability and optimum performance.
- Constant current circuit prevents dimming or flickering.
- Side switch lock out.
- Battery capacity indicator display.
- Dual spring battery compartment improves shock and drop resistance.
- Reverse-polarity protection.
- Aircraft grade aluminum housing.
- Stainless steel bezel.
- Durable tempered glass lens with AR film plating - highly scratch resistant.
|Compatible Batteries||1x 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries (batteries are not included )|
|Charging time||Depends on the battery capacity, Formula: charging time= (capacity of battery/1000mA+1H)|
|Switch type||Dual Tactical Tail Switch and Side Switch|
|Product Size||(Head)34.9mm x (Body)25.4mm x (Length)139mm|
|Product Weight||115 g (Excluding battery)|
|Material||Aircraft-grade aluminum 6061-T6, Type III hard-anodized|
|Waterproof||IPX-8 (underwater 2 metres)|
|Lens||Toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-corrosion AR coating|