M.2 NGFF SSD to USB 3.0 External Enclosure M.2 SSD Adapter 5Gbps
- 9.5mm SATA 2nd Hard Drive Caddy for THINKPAD T400Special Price $5.69 Regular Price $7.99
- 12.7mm SATA 2nd HDD SSD Hard Drive CaddySpecial Price $4.99 Regular Price $9.99
- 9.5mm SATA Second Hard Drive Caddy for Laptop NotebookSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $10.99
- 12.7mm 2nd IDE to SATA HDD Hard Drive Caddy for Dell D600Special Price $10.99 Regular Price $20.99
- 12.7mm SATA 2nd HDD SSD Hard Drive Caddy for THINKPAD T420Special Price $5.99 Regular Price $10.99
- 12.7mm SATA Second Hard Drive Caddy for Laptop NotebookSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $10.99
The M.2 SSD to USB 3.0 Enclosure enables you to connect a M.2 NGFF SSD directly into a USB port. It is a great tool to clone your old SSD to a new one. You can use it just to transfer files between a host with a USB port and the NGFF M.2 SSD drive. You can also use this adapter to convert your old NGFF M.2 SSD into an external storage device.
- Allow you to plug in your M.2 (NGFF) SSD and use it as a portable external drive at USB 3.0 speed.
- Standard USB 3.0 transmission, supporting the transfer rate up to 5Gbps.
- Support Plug & Play, Hot-Swapping, no driver needed.
- M.2 Specification revision 0.9.
- Supports M.2 (NGFF) card size 22 x 30 mm, 22 x 42 mm, 22 x 60 mm.
- Supports M.2 (NGFF) B & B+M key card type.
- Through OTG adapter can connect to your tablet.
- Supports Windows XP / VISTA / 7 / 8, Linux, Mac OS.
|Name||M.2 (NGFF) SSD to USB 3.0 External Case|
|Compatible||Windows 7, 8 (8.1), Vista, Mac 10 OS|
|Product Size||9.6 x 3.3 x 1.5 cm|
|Package Size||15.5 x 10 x 3 cm|
|Package Included||1 x HDD Case, 1 x OTG Adapter, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Strap|