Manual Macro Extension Tube Set for M4/3 Mount Olympus Panasonic Camera
- 4-Way Macro Focusing Rail Slider with Fine Control for Macro PhotographySpecial Price $15.99 Regular Price $31.99
- Camera Battery Charger For OLY. LI40B LI42B NIK. ENEL10As low as $3.99 Regular Price $6.99
Manual Extension Tubes are designed to enable a lens to focus closer than its normal minimum focusing distance. They have the effect of magnifying your subject and are useful for macro photography, allowing you to convert almost any lens into a macro lens while maintaining its original optical quality. All functions are in manual mode using these extension tubes--9mm, 16mm, and 30mm--which can be used individually or in any combination to obtain the desired magnification.
- The Manual Extension Tube Set allows your lens to focus closer than its normal minimum focus distance.
- By placing distance between your camera body and lens, the focusing distance is shortened and magnification is increased.
- Extension tubes of 9mm, 16mm and 30mm lengths can be used individually or in any combination of the three for greater magnification.
- Lightweight design with metal mounts for durability and longevity.
- Compatible cameras (Including, but not limited to): Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3, GH2, GH1, GF6, GF5, GF3, GF2, GF1, G10, G6, G5, G3, G2, G1, AG-AF100, etc.
- Perfect for shooting close-ups of insects, coins, stamps, oral surgery or any other macro photography.
|Tubes||9mm, 16mm, 30mm|
|Package Included||3 x Macro Extension Tube, 1 x Camera Mount Tube, 1 x Lens Mount Tube|
|Package Size||7L x 7W x 7H cm|