Micro USB to HDMI Adapter and OTG Card Reader for Mobile Phone Tablet
With the MHL function, this micro USB-TO-HDMI adapter can transfer data steadily or output the pictures or videos from smart phone or SD card to HDTVs under simply operation. What's more, it is also an OTG card reader, which means that you can read, copy, or delete data in your SD/TF/M2 card or mobile phone at anywhere.
How to use
Connect your tablet or mobile phone to the micro USB plug, or link your SD card, TF/M2 card and USB to corresponding port, and connect HDTVs to the HDMI port, then you can see pictures, courseware or videos in your smart phone, camera or USB through HDTVs.
- Micro-11p USB connector suitable for Samsung galaxy S3, S4 and Note 2.
- Support read SD/TF/M2 memory cards.
- Support USB 2.0 host to connect USB disk, mouse, Keyboard.
- Support MHL to HDMI output to HDTV.
- Supports Max resolution to 1080p and all bandwidth between 25-75MHz.
- Support 8 channel uncompressed audio.
- Supports high-bandwidth digital content protection (HDCP).
- Support audio transfer up to 192kHz.
- Through the micro USB power supply to the products.
- Easy to use, driver installation free.
|Size||7.5L x 5.5W x 1.5Hcm|
|Package size||17L x 11.5W x 3Hcm|
|Package content||1 x HDTV Adapter and OTG Card Reade, 1 x Micro USB Cable(about 100cm)|