Mini Infrared Induction Wildlife Forest Hunting Trail Camera
Mini trail camera is a digital scouting and infrared surveillance camera, triggered by any movement of humans or animals monitored by a high sensitive Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor, and then automatically captures high quality pictures or records audio video clips according to default settings or preset settings. This camera uses the invisible flash night vision LEDs for night time illumination. These LEDs will not have a red grow when illuminated. So that trespasser or game will not be able to detect the presence of this camera, and it delivers clear photos or videos (in black &white) even in the dark. And it can take color photos or videos under sufficient daylight.
- It can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor.
- The infrared remoter is an input device of the camera and primarily used for customer settings. Its maximum remote distance is 20 meters.
- Auto-distinguish images. Color images in daytime, black and white night images.
- 940nm no glow invisible IR flash.
- Multi-shot of 1/3/6/9 pictures.
- Date, time, temperature and moon phrase stamp on each picture.
- The camera can be used in any scenario: in the field, as well as home, land or business surveillance.
- Suitable for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic / wild animals, farm and forestry security monitoring, animal or event observations, law enforcement and environmental agencies, etc. Easy to use and mount.
- IP66 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.
|Fast Trigger Speed||<0.7s|
|Power Supply||6 x AA external batteries(not included)|
|Display||2.0 inch TFT color display|
|Lens||F/NO=3.0FOV(field of view)=52°|
|Photo Burst||1~9 images per trigger|
|Package Contents||1 x Mini Trail Camera
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Strap
1 x User Manual