Mooer Acoustikar Acoustic Guitar Simulator Pedal
This Acoustic Guitar Simulator Pedal is simple to use, it has three working modes, including Piezo, Standard and Jumbo, true bypass design will avoid the loss of the guitar’s tone, small and exquisite, it is a must-have guitar accessory for guitarist.
- Includes Piezo, Standard and Jumbo three working modes.
- The Piezo mode simulates the piezo pickup from an acoustic-electric guitar.
- Standard mode simulates a normal acoustic guitar.
- Jumbo mode gives you more low end and resonance by simuating a large bodied acoustic.
- Full metal shell design, solid and durable for use.
- True bypass design, it will avoid the loss of the guitar's tone.
- Portable design, chic and compact, it can conserve pedal board space.
|Name||Acoustic Guitar Simulator Pedal|
|Working Mode||3 (Piezo/Standard/Jumbo)|
|Input||1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)|
|Output||1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)|
|Power Requirements||AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)|
|Current Draw||17 mA|
|Product Size||9.35 (D) × 4.2 (W) × 5.2 cm (H)|
|Package Size||10.5 x 5.2 x 6.2 cm|
|Package Content||1 x MOOER Acoustikar Acoustic Guitar Simulator Pedal|